If you still do not know the foods to relieve constipation fast, read on because I’ll show you a list of foods against chronic constipation that will help you to go to the bathroom quickly. Before showing you the list of foods for constipation, I will explain very briefly what the experts say about the causes of constipation.
Foods to relieve constipation fast
Eat Laxative fruits like Kiwis, oranges, raspberries, blackberries, apricots, and peaches. Laxative vegetables: Artichokes, broccoli, asparagus, and pumpkins.
Nuts are good for constipation. Eat almonds, hazelnuts, nuts and pine nuts on daily basis. Other fast food to relieve constipation: Dried figs, raisins, prunes, flax seeds, and oat bran.
Natural foods to relieve constipation fast
- In a glass of water, let several prunes and flax seeds soak all night.
- Stir everything well with a spoon so that the flax seeds are well soaked in water all night.
- The next morning fasting, chew the prunes and flax seeds well and drink the resulting liquid that looks like gel because it also has soluble fiber.
- It is important that this remedy for constipation you do at least for 5 days in a row to notice its effects and if you suffer from chronic constipation, I recommend that you do it every day.
- Drink half a glass of sea water in the morning fasting.
- Take it little by little to small sips. You may notice small cramping that will allow you to go to the bathroom to evacuate.
- I recommend that you take the sea water to avoid possible harmful agents that may have the one that you could collect directly from the beach.
Mediterranea Sea Water in 5 Liter Contain:
- Seawater 100% natural and suitable for human consumption, with the tap for easy use
- Replaces the common salt obtaining more natural flavors full of nuances and without masking
- Awarded with Double Gold Star by the association of Chefs iTQi in Brussels for its taste and quality
Use the seawater remedy in moderation whenever the first toilet remedy is not effective enough in your case. If you have doubts about whether it is beneficial or not to drink sea water, consult my article benefits of seawater.
- It is important that you make meals with fiber and that at night you dine lightly and soon because the intestinal tract slows down at night and the fecal bolus can accumulate and harden especially if you eat a lot of food for dinner.
- It is also important that you drink enough water during the day and exercise regularly because this will help soften the stool and facilitate the intestinal tract.
Causes of constipation
Constipation can be caused by physical illnesses, by moving a little (sedentary lifestyle), by psychological alterations such as stress and it can also be caused by the intake of drugs such as anxiolytics and antidepressants.
Therefore, it is important that you consult with your doctor to know if any of these factors are influencing or not in your constipation apart from the feeding that is a very relevant factor and that we are going to deal with in this article.
- Experts say that it is normal to go to the bathroom from 3 times a week up to 3 times a day.
- If you go to the bathroom within this frequency range, it is considered that you do not have constipation.
- If you go to the bathroom less than 3 times a week, it is convenient that you eat foods rich in fiber for constipation.
Besides the list of effective laxative foods to relieve constipation fast. I will also give you two of the home remedies for severe constipation that work best if you take them on an empty stomach in the morning.